New Investment Projects
In collaboration with the government of Tatarstan we are involved in some new industry investments. That way we do have our own new projects and on the other hand we can help interested investors to get entrance to the Russian market. The Tatarstan Investment Development Agency (TIDA) is a special executive body of the Government of Tatarstan founded in order to carry out investment promotion and facilitation. They operate as a one-stop center for investors to solve any investment-related issues under the existing investor-friendly legislation.
Please be informed that the Republic of Tatarstan is one of the most economically developed regions of the Russian Federation and for the second year was ranked number 1 in the National rating of investment climate in the Russian Federation. Without doubt the Republic of Tatarstan is the best region to invest in current times.
Economic Survey - Key ingredients for success of Tatarstan economy are stability, transparency of government, hospitality to the business, and continuous development.
The Republic of Tatarstan provides an excellent investment infrastructure.
- chemical and petrochemical industry;
- mechanical engineering and metalworking;
- information technologies and telecommunications;
- agro-industrial complex;
- medical and pharmaceuticals industry;
- service industry and tourism;
- research and development.
The elements of investment infrastructure:
- special economic zones, technology parks, industrial parks, industrial sites;
- exemptions and preferences for investors;
- administrative and government support of the Investors.
Administrative and Government Support of the Investors
- Federal Law No. 39-FL d/d February 25, 1999 "On Investment Activity Carried Out in the Russian Federation in the Form of Capital Investments"
- Federal Law No. 224-FL d/d July 13, 2015 "On Public and Private Partnership, Municipal and Private Partnership in the Russian Federation and Introduction of Changes to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation" comes into effect on January 1, 2016
At the present time the Central Bank has chosen Tatarstan to be a pilot region for introduction of Islamic banking; the Federal Law is going to be examined and approved in a few years.
Contact us, if you wish to take advantages of investment infrastructure of the Republic of Tatarstan.