1. Russian, Omanian and Venezuelan
petroleum products will be sold only to end users.
2. The applicant must be a reputable oil company having appropriate business and financial performance during last three years.
- 1. Millhouse Capital is a company which is ia well known for its activities in oil upstream, downstream and / or physical oil transaction.
- 2. Appropriate business performance is defined as fulfilling the contractual obligations against parties concerned and having good reputation in execution of its sale / purchase contracts.
- 3. The appropriate financial performance is defined as fulfilling the financial obligations under the terms and conditions of oil contracts on time, without any failure or delay in payments for the concluded transactions.
3. Financial and credit status of applicants must be approved by three prime banks acceptable to Millhouse Capital.
The applicant should be able to pay the required payment of petroleum products
5. Sale of petroleum products to the occupied regime of Palestine (so called Israel) is prohibited. Applicant undertakes not to sell and / or process the purchased crude oil to / in the said occupied regime. For the purposes of registration, applicants should submit the following documents along with their request, addressing to Bazargani Millhouse Capital Petroleum Marketing Department:
- 1. Articles of association as well as company's registration certificates.
- 2. Names and particulars of the main shareholders of the company.
- 3. Financial statements (balance sheet and profit & loss statement) for last three years audited and approved by an internationally reputable auditing firm.
- 4. Documents proving the ownership of a refinery or a valid and unconditional processing and / or a sale agreement with a bonafide and acceptable oil refinery to which the crude oil is destined.
- 5. Petroleum products transaction background with countries and / or oil companies for last three years.
- 6. Three financial and credit references from three prime banks acceptable to Bazargani Millhouse Capital.
- 7. If the applicant should not be able to provide the financial and credit status by three prime banks and to meet the requirements above he should be able to pay a guarantee deposit of EUR 1,000,000. Wire transfers have to be made in EUR or RSD, USD is not accepted any more.